Graybar Customer Service Representative - Honolulu, HI in Honolulu, Hawaii
Graybar is looking for talented, enthusiastic people to help us maintain the highest levels of customer satisfaction in every area of our business. We are a Company that recognizes talent and provides the opportunity for training and skill enhancement for your career growth. OurCustomer Service Representativesare Key Players who assist with every stage of the process – from managing customers and processing orders, straight through to product delivery.
As a Customer Service Rep, you are a vital link in our distribution state customers. We are looking for an energetic, customer-focused professional to coordinate prompt handling of customer service requests including order entry, pricing, billing, credit and claims to ensure total customer satisfaction. We seek a talented person who has the aptitude to learn and apply new skills/knowledge. Enthusiasm and excellent communications skills are key, with a sincere interest in a career, not just a job.
High School or equivalent experience is preferred. The successful candidate will possess exceptional customer relations and communications skills and be able to work with all levels of customers, management, and employees. One or more years of customer service experience is desired, as is a broad knowledge of communications and data products. Experience with computer order entry systems, SAP computer software, and/or Counter Sales experience preferred.
- See that every customer experience meets quality standards as defined by the customer.
- Handle all incoming and outgoing customer telephone calls in a courteous and professional manner.
- Coordinate the prompt handling of all customer service requests, including but not limited to order entry, pricing, expediting, billing, order maintenance, credit, and claims.
- Ensure timely responses to customers.
- Handle all written correspondence received from customers, and reply in a timely manner.
- Represent the customer in the resolution of all disputes and claims and in all dealings with Graybar suppliers.
- Participate in corrective branch action to resolve deficiencies.
- Take an active role in selling Graybar goods and services on all inbound calls.
- Provide support on product selection and application.
- Participate in Continuous Improvement Teams in an effort to limit rework and improve services.
- Other duties as assigned.
Requirements Minimum Job Requirements No experience required High school diploma or GED required
Preferred Job Requirements Some retail or counter sales experience preferred Two-year degree preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Knowledge * Knowledge of branch inventory products and the Company's services Skills * Strong communication skills Abilities * Ability to handle a variety of customer situations with enthusiasm and tact * Ability to work with all levels of employees and management, both internally and externally Working Conditions Traditional office environment.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled Click the link to view your equal employment rights (EEO Is the Law) - http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
Title: Customer Service Representative - Honolulu, HI