Rose International INC Customer Service Representative in Honolulu, Hawaii
Position Title: Customer Service Representative
Position Number: 280123
Location: Honolulu, HI
Desired Skill Set:
Customer Service, Data Entry, Phone, Receptionist
*C2C IS NOT ALLOWED*
“Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.”
Title: Customer Service Representative - Receptionist
Start Date: 03/26/2018
End Date: 05/31/2018
Location: Honolulu , HI 96813
• Performs intermediate clerical data entry duties following general instructions and guidelines from Manager.
Intermediate Word and Excel skills
• Performs a variety of tasks, such as but not limited to:
• Assist in the handling of the Reception Area with strong telephone Support.
• Will be cross-trained in our New Business processes with simple to complex computer data entry, quality control over several items for completeness and accuracy, and analyzing and correcting errors and omissions.
• College degree preferred, but requires a high school diploma or its equivalent with 2 to 5 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
• Business Professional Attire.
• Parking: at your expense (not provided).#CBRose#
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)