Native Hawaiian Veterans LLC Access Control Specialist - Wahiawa, HI in Wahiawa, Hawaii
* Fields Are Required
Native Hawaiian Veterans, LLC is a Native Hawaiian Owned, Service Disabled Veterans Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), SDB, MBE, UDBE, and EEO/W/M/Vet/Disabled Company that provides services, solutions, and products in the areas of Homeland Security, Emergency Management, Information Technology, Communication Equipment, Professional Staff Augmentation, Munitions and Explosives of Concern (MEC) Remediation, and Strategic Communications/Creative Services.
Our mission is to be a trusted partner earning customer loyalty while fostering growth and profitability for our Ohana and enriching our community.
We are seeking an Access Control Specialist (ACS) to join our Ohana. This position will be located in Wahiawa, HI.
Job Description: The ACS shall be assigned to his/her post/position as designated in the work schedule which covers the period of time for each post/position opening and closing.
- Responsible for maintaining and controlling access to customer facilities, operating various access control devices, metal detectors, x-ray equipment and other screening devices.
- The ACS shall report directly to the MLS.
- Pass the yearly recertification test with at least 80%.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required.
- Other duties include Security patrols, access control security-related escort duties, as well as other duties as assigned.
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be 18 year of age.
- Pass an employment Physical to include drug screening.
- Pass Sigma Survey for Security Officers with an appropriate percentage required for the position.
- Present a neat / groomed appearance at all times.
Please complete our online Employment Application, only applicants that apply via our Employment Application will be considered.
Native Hawaiian Veterans, LLC is an EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled and E-Verify Employer.
Job Start/End Date: 16-Apr-2018 to 15-Jun-2018 (HST)
Department: Business Unit Pacific
Location: Wahiawa, HI, USA
Employment Type: Full Time